Our Mission is to peacefully promote, with compassion and love, a higher standard of ethics and morality in accordance with God’s commandments. To defend life in all its stages from conception to natural death, through prayer, education, witness, political action, charitable assistance to those in need, and by opposing that in our society which degrades the sanctity of life.
Meeting: First Monday of each month September – June
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Rectory Conference Room
See our latest billboard in the area on Route 25 Monroe, Connecticut.
Pro-Life Rosary Group: First Saturday of month
Time: After 8:00AM Mass
Location: In the Church
- Birthright: https://birthright.org
- Carolyn’s Place: www.carolynsplace.net
- Healing after an abortion: http://www.hopeafterabortion.com
- Expectant Mother Care: www.emcfrontline.org EMC provides prenatal care, sonograms, counseling, housing and adoption referrals, and free mother and baby supplies.
Sisters of Life: www.sistersoflife.org
- Resources for Advance Directives